This mod is a stripped down version of my AdminUtils mod, and is geared for people playing on Eco's Solo option. AdminUtilsSolo contains all of the commands from AdminUtils that would be useful for a solo player, but takes out commands such as '/whitelist'.
My mods now come with a license. By downloading or using any of my mods, you are agreeing to the included license. A copy of the license is available here.
The .zip file can be extracted to the server's root folder to install the mod.
Make sure that the whitelist in ModKit.eco is either disabled or is configured to accept my mods. The server won't load my mods if that isn't done.
Make sure that you delete any old versions of the mod when adding in a new version.
Bugs, Suggested Features, & Questions
Please leave bug reports, suggestions, and questions on the GitHub page for my mods. I can also be reached on Discord through the Eco server, or my tag is Pradoxzon#7692.
If you enjoy my mods, please consider helping to support me by donating.
Looking for a host for an Eco server? These companies host Eco servers, and have my mod available to use on their servers.
|Eco Version||Mod Version||Download|
- /backup Performs a backup of the world.
- /baseskillgain [value] Adjusts the base skill gain rate. Higher makes the base rate higher. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the base skill gain is reset to 12.
- /exportchatlog Export the chat log for the server to ExportedDocs/ChatLogs.
- /exportitemlist Exports text files of item ids and other relevant information to ExportedDocs/ItemDump.
- /exportstats Exports stats for the server. This includes world stats and stats for players.
- /layerhistbackperday [value] Adjusts the layer history backups per day. Higher means more images/day in the save file. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the layer history backups per day is reset to 4.
- /plantdensity [value] Adjusts the plant density. Higher makes plants grow more dense. Range is -100 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the plant density is reset to 1.
- /plantscarcity [value] Adjusts the plant scarcity. Higher makes plants more scarce. Range is -100 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the plant scarcity is reset to 0.
- /save Saves the state of the server.
- /skilldamagemult [value] Adjusts the skill damage multiplier. Higher increases the damage. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the skill damage multiplier is reset to 0.
- /skillgainrate [value] Adjusts the skill gain rate. Higher makes skill gain faster. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the skill gain rate is reset to 1.
- /timemult [value] Adjusts the time multiplier. Higer makes time move faster. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the time multiplier is reset to 1.
- /timeofdayscale [value] Adjusts the time of day scale. Higher means shorter day/night cycles. Range is 0 to 100. If 'value' is ommited, the time of day scale is reset to 48.
- /unclaimall [username] Unclaims every plot owned by a user. The property claim flags are not refunded.
Updated for Eco Beta 0.7.7.2.
Minor fixes for some text that is sent to the player.
Removed /dumpcmdlog due to changes in Eco.
Updated for Eco Beta 0.7.3.2.
Updated for Eco Beta 0.7.3.0.
Updated the backend of the mod.
Removed /maxhousingskillrate, since the option was removed in Beta 0.7.3.0.
Updated for Eco Beta 0.7.2.5.
Updated to Beta 0.7.1.2.
Updated to Beta 0.7.0.0.
No changes in functionality.