Commands Used in GroupManager
There are a handful of commands in GroupManager that that control users and groups.
- /gm-help [command] Lists the commands that the user is allowed to use. Specifying a command gives a description of the command and shows how to use it.
Saving and Loading
- /gm-save Saves the permissions system to the config file.
- /gm-reload Reloads the permissions system from file. This allows for the system to update from manual changes to the config file without needing to restart the server.
- /user (target user),[option,[param]] Allows for control of users and the group they belong to.
- /user (target user) Displays the target user's group.
- /user (target user),assign,(group) Assigns the target user to the given group. Informs the player if the command fails and why. Informs both the player and the target user if the command succeeds.
- user (target user),remove Removes a user from their group. Informs the player if this succeeds or fails.
- /group (group),[option,[param]] Allows for control over groups and their permissions.
- /group (group) Displays all of the commands that the given group has access to. This includes commands available through inheritance.
- /group (group),create Creates a new group. Indicates if the group already exists. Sets the new group to inherit from the default group if one exists.
- /group (group),delete Deletes the given group if it is not the default group.
- Users from a deleted group are moved to the default group if one exists.
- /group (group),users Lists all of the users that belong to the group.
- /group (group),inherits Displays the given group's parents (inherited groups) if it has any.
- /group (group),inherits,(other group) Toggles whether or not the group inherits from the 'other group'. Indicates whether the group now inherits or does not inherit.
- /group (group),addcmd,(command) Adds the given command to the list of commands available to the given group. Register a command by its name, e.g. "ban" for "/ban".
- /group (group),delcmd,(command) Removes the given command from the list of the given group's commands. "command" must be the command's name, e.g "ban" for "/ban".